The Sports Center & HeatWave Surf & Swim reserve the right to change this policy at any time by updating this page.
I. What we collect
- Information that you provide to us. In some areas of the website you may provide personally identifiable information to contact us or sign up to our newsletter.
- Information that is passively or automatically collected. We utilize third party analytics services such as Google analytics which may collect various types of Information about you, your computer or other device used to access our website(s). A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of automatically collected information may include: network or Internet protocol address and type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), the name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Comcast, Verizon or AT&T) and domains used by such providers, mobile network, device identifiers (such as an Apple IDFA or an Android Advertising ID), device settings, browser settings, the web pages on our website you have visited, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view our website (e.g., iOS, Android), location information, and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked on. Please see our Section titled Cookies, and Other User and Ad-Targeting Technologies for more information about how the foregoing Information may be collected and used.
When we interact with you through our content on third party websites, applications, integrations or platforms, we may obtain any information regarding your interaction with that content, such as content you have viewed, and information about advertisements within the content you have been shown or may have clicked on.
II. How We Use the Information
We, along with our Partners, may use the Information to:
- Provide and communicate with you about our services.
- Respond to your inquiries, and notify you if you have won a contest.
- Customize or personalize ads, offers and content made available to you based on your visits to and/or usage of our website applications, platforms or services, and analyze the performance of those ads, offers and content, as well as your interaction with them.
- Communicate with you about other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Perform analysis regarding how you use our website or any part thereof.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
III. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may disclose the Information as follows:
- To service providers that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf. This may include service providers that: conduct research and analytics; provide customer, technical or operational support; (conduct or support marketing (such as email or advertising platforms); fulfill orders and user requests; handle payments; host our website, forums and online communities; administer contests; maintain databases; send or support online or mobile advertising; and otherwise support our website.
- In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency’s request or similar request.
- With third parties in order to investigate, prevent, or take action (in our sole discretion) regarding potentially illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to any person, us, or our intellectual propery, or violations of our policies, or the law.
- We may transfer some or all of your Information if we, or one of our business units, undergoes a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets, or if a substantial portion of our or of a business unit’s assets is sold or merged in this way.
IV. Cookies and Other User and Ad-Targeting Technologies.
- CookiesVisit our Cookie Consent Page to learn more about our cookie use.
- Locally Stored Objects.Pages on our website may employ locally stored objects (“LSOs”) and other client side storage tracking technologies in certain situations where they help to provide a better user experience, such as to remember settings, preferences and usage similar to browser cookies, or in order to target or help our us target ads, analyze ad performance, or perform user, website or market analytics. In addition, some, but not all browsers, provide the ability to remove LSOs, sometimes within cookie and privacy settings.
- Web Beacons.We may also use “web beacons” or clear GIFs, or similar technologies, which are small pieces of code placed on a webpage or in an email, to monitor the behavior and collect data about the visitors viewing a webpage or email. For example, web beacons may be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that webpage. Web beacons may also be used to provide information on the effectiveness of our email campaigns (e.g., open rates, clicks, forwards, etc.).