For anyone who’s looking to start or add to their home gym, the Marcy Deluxe Utility Weight Bench – Black is going to
quickly be the sweatiest and most-loved piece of equipment you have.
This versatile bench features an adjustable back that can go from incline, to flat to decline, giving you an ideal place
for working on your upper body with dumbbells, bars or even body weight exercises. You can also work out the legs with
the two-position padded bar and weight post that gives you the opportunity to do a leg extension or curl. Boxed
upholstery with high-density foam offers comfort and durability, while the powder-coated steel frame is resilient enough
for years of iron-pumping attention.
- Dimensions: 65″L x 23″W x 46.5″H
- Maximum weight capacity – 600lb (300 lb user weight + 300 lb dumbbell weight)
- Powder-coated steel frame.
- High-density foam with boxed upholstery.
- Back adjusts from decline to flat to incline.
- Padded leg extension/curl bar with weight post.
- Convenient transport handle.
- Perfect for upper and lower body workouts.
- Fits most Smith machines, racks and cages.
- The Marcy Deluxe Utility Bench SB-350 by Marcy has a handle for easy lifting
The handle situated on the front of the bench allows the bench to be tilted back and, in conjunction with the transport
wheels, relocate easier.
Never miss leg day with the total leg developer. Work your glutes, hamstrings, and quadriceps as you adjust the bench
according to your needs. Use standard 1″ plates or Olympic 2″ plates (when the Olympic sleeve is in use.)
The sawtooth adjustment allows you to customize your workouts according to your target workout. This versatile bench can
go from incline to flat and decline.
The transport wheels have been added to allow moving from room to room easier. It also allows for convenient storage.
Seat angle adjustment
The seat angle adjustment allows you to set the seat to an incline that can effectively target a particular muscle