From backboards to skateboards, the influence of the Nike Dunk is undeniable. Although introduced as a basketball shoe in 1985, its flat and grippy soles were perfect for a neglected sports community—skaters. Uncovering a subculture craving creativity as much as function, Dunk released decades of countless colorways that continue to capture the soul of skaters from coast to coast.
- Colors let you rep your favorite collegiate teams.
- Crisp leather upper ages to soft perfection and features a durable construction reminiscent of '80s b-ball.
- Foam midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Padded, high top collar feels great and adds support.
- Rubber outsole with hoops pivot circle adds durable traction and heritage style.